Corporate Tennis Leagues Team Entry
- Enter Your details on the form below and click submit
- Enter your billing details
- Complete the payment using your credit/debit card or a Paypal account
- The entry fee for this year’s competition has been set at £150 per team
- Fantastic prize for the winning team – holiday to the beautiful 5* Costa Navarino
- Team captains must nominate three players per team (2 men and 1 woman) for the mixed event and (3 men) for the men’s event.
- Teams must be formed of current employees of an organisation.
- Initial league structure will be seeded on the basis of lowest total of nominated players British Tennis Ratings. Eight seeded teams per event will receive a bye into the knockout rounds.
- Nominated players will not be available to play for any other team in the competition. You can nominate the same players for the mixed and men’s event.
- Players with a British Tennis Rating of 5.1 to 1.1 MUST be nominated into a team and will not be allowed to play in the finals, unless they have played at least one match before the finals.
- Entry Fees are per team, per event.
- Home teams are responsible for court, ball and post-match refreshment costs.
- Once the draw is made Team Captains are responsible for arranging fixtures, a maximum of one match per month, on average from May to September.